Saturday, June 8, 2013

Countdown

11 days until the move.  I am freaking out a little.  Steve's company is providing a moving company for us so I do not need to do any packing.  I am really thankful for this but I am at a loss for how to spend my time.  My last class was Thursday and I finished cleaning houses the week before so I have time on my hands.  Organizing and getting rid of junk, cleaning, sending out goodbye cards, and finishing details of the move just do not take up enough time.  I decided to paint some furniture.  I would post before and after pictures but I did not take any before so the "after" will have to do when I get them finished.  This week is my graduation, the boys last day of school, and the open house party Saturday.  I see a lot of tears in my future!


No comments:

Post a Comment